Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Invention (ESL)

Our recent project on ESL is making our own invention. My group decided to make the 'Flying Phone'. The special thing about our invention is it has a small remote. The small remote has a button which when it's pressed, it controls/flies our cell phone to you. This is useful when you lost your cell phone, or you are too lazy to go and grab your cell phone.

It was fun making this project. We had lots of ideas when deciding what our groups' invention will be. Ideas by ideas, our inventions got more unique. It wasn't really a serious discussion– we laughed a lot! But at last, we finished our project, the 'Flying Phone'.

2 comments:

  1. You displayed good confidence and use proper vocabulary and structure. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria!

    I am an English Teacher. I am currently teaching in South Korea. I saw your blog today when I was looking for some inventions to show my students. I'm very impressed by your blog. I think it is a great idea, and it will be very useful to you in the future. Keep up the good work!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Light Grey Pointer