Sunday, January 27, 2013

Algebraic!

We recently learned about algebra in Math subject. I made my own puzzle on evaluating algebraic expressions to sum up the things I have learned. Making it was a piece of cake! All I did was just making some algebraic expressions and search  for riddles then write it in a piece of paper, then colour it with crayons. As easy as that! I applied some creativity in making the algebraic expressions, and in decorating the paper.

 From doing this activity, I learned how to make algebraic expressions, not just evaluating it. 

                                         My math trivia paper

1 comment:

  1. From your experience, I think you are ready to embark on more challenging algebraic expressions. We'll have an exploration on the class' output first though.

    ReplyDelete

Light Grey Pointer