Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Reflection on Math’s 1st Chapter Assessment Score


                I am disappointed in myself. I used to like and get high scores in Math in previous years. Now it’s all different. I don’t like Math anymore and my scores are getting lower. My Math scores before was at least 80. I hardly ever got below 80. On this Math’s first chapter assessment, I didn’t pass the test. The minimal score to pass the test is 75, I got lower than that. Honestly, I am quite surprised. However, I do deserve it. I was too lazy to study before the assessment and I don't pay attention to the teacher lately. I did the assessment carelessly too. I didn’t check my answers after I’ve done answering all the problems.

                I may not like Math but it's not an excuse that I get a low score in it. I know I can’t stay like this continuously until the second semester. I have to change myself. I have to get rid of my laziness. I know I can. Nothing can stop me from being a good student again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Light Grey Pointer